Welocme to Baby Mind

#

What is Baby Mind?

Baby Mind is the baby reward coin of Mind Music ($MND). It has been set up to raise awareness for mental health by rewarding holders with its parent coin.

Through the power of memes and rewards, Baby Mind hopes to capture the imagination of the masses.

What is Mind Music?

Mind Music is a long-term secure project with a doxed team. Mind Music will eventually become its own independent record label collaborating with musicians around the world.

80% of the profits raised from the record sales of every release will be donated to mental health and suicide prevention charities, while the remaining 20% will be used to Buy & Burn Mind Music Coin and increase its value for holders.

#

Tokenomics

181,589,266,617 – Initial Supply

  • Transaction Taxes
  • 10% - Holder Rewards in Mind Music
  • 2% - Baby Mind Buy Back (Triggered at 1bnb - Track )
  • 2% - Mind Music Buy Back (Triggered at 10bnb – Track )
  • 2% - Auto Liquidity

How to buy?

You can purchase Baby Mind using Pancake Swap, Poocoin Trade or your favorite BSC DEX. Please find the coin details and contract address below. You can also use these details to add the coin to your trust wallet

Name : Baby Mind
Symbol: BMND
Decimals: 9

How to claim rewards?

Step One

Visit the Mind Distribution contract on BSC Scan HERE. At the MND Distributor you can see the MND stored up that is ready to be claimed by Holders

Step Two

To claim simply connect the wallet that is holding Baby Mind and click 'Write' under claim dividend (Function No1). You should now have your tokens!